Sooooooooo, the move has happened! We are 3/4 done, the upstairs is finished, 3 rooms and bathroom, the downstairs is still being tweeked (my sportsbar is almost done), and the main floor is still a disaster. We won't get the entertainment centre/fireplace until the end of the month, so we have yet to set up the big tv. Right now we have the kids tv on some milk crates, lol. Not pretty! The kitchen cabinets are also not due to arrive until the end of the month, so the kitchen is down to a bare minimum, only the neccesities are unpacked in there. I will be posting pics tomorrow, still have to download them, and I am soooooo exausted right now!
Also on arrival news, Tela is moving back on Friday, the beginning of spring break here. I am ready for her, the bedroom and kids playroom (the extra room upstairs) is all set, so that will be a load off my stress, but we still have boxes where I don't want them! From the time I get up to the time I go to bed it seems not stop organizing, reorganizing, and oh, wait, that looks better over there organizing! Maybe I should have stuck to my shadow box project instead of homeowning project, lmao! We christined our first night together (some people have night shifts to earn a living, hehe) with champange and hotdogs, and now (thankfully) he is downstairs 'tweeking' as the hotdogs gave him gas. I am outta here, but as I said, I will download some pics in the morning. Have a great evening!
The excitement of almost spring…
6 years ago
1 comment:
Isn't moving great fun? I'll be in your shoes in about 4 weeks... For now it is cleaning and packing here.
Luckily we will have several weeks to complete the move as opposed to doing it all in once day.
Moving is a chore but it is also kind of exciting huh?
Post a Comment