About Me

My photo
A mom, a grandma, and a sexy beast (ok just a beast before my first cup of coffee)

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I have insomnia, wake me when it's over!

Can't sleep, the brain is working overtime! I am on a rollercoaster, which any other time I would love, but emotionally,, not so much. Every day seems to be a good news/bad news kind of day, and yes, I try to focus on the good, but some how, at night, when I am trying to find that perfect spot on my pillow, the other stuff comes flooding back. Nothing life threatning, earth shattering, hold the phone I am gonna crap my pants kinda stuff, just daily, weekly, monthy mundane stuff. I would love to go to sleep counting happy sheep, happy thoughts, happy memories, but for some reason dark clouds, thunder claps and lightning flashes scare the sheep away. Stupid sheep! Head for the barn and keep jumping so I can count you!

1 comment:

Brand New W said...

get up and do something else if you can't sleep, that's what i learned...