About Me

My photo
A mom, a grandma, and a sexy beast (ok just a beast before my first cup of coffee)

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers and playoffs

Well, it was mother's day, and my mom doesn't know the difference from one day to the next. When I called her on 'the day' she seemed to think I was in England and went into detail explaining the time difference. I could have explained the postal code difference, but it would not matter. I was in a different country, not just a different city. Even then, the city is divided by only a few miles. To her, I was in a different time zone and talking to her, I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone. As for my Canucks, they are in the playoffs, but as of tonight, maybe no longer. Oddly enough, that makes me sadder than my mothers state of mind. I guess that says alot eh?

No comments: