About Me

My photo
A mom, a grandma, and a sexy beast (ok just a beast before my first cup of coffee)

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

crayon creations from Badness Jones!







I have fallen in love with Badness Jones blog http://badnessjones.blogspot.com and she had this on her blog today. Crayon creations rock!



I started off with some busted up crayons, peeled and ready to go..
then into the oven at 350 degrees sitting in a pan of water. They sat for 20 minutes, then I pulled them out. After looking at them I thought I screwed it up,, but,, then I flipped them over, and TAAA DAA!!! Pretty awesome, so thanks to Badness Jones blog for this!
On a semi-related subject, why can't I move my pictures around? I would like to have them show up throughout the post, so I can explain each one as it comes up, but once they are loaded on here, they are stuck where they are. Anyone know?

5 comments:

Talina said...

Fun, fun! Now go color a picture.

Donna B. said...

I don't know about blogger, but I have a terrible time with my wordpress install in getting pictures to show up where I want them.

But, I love the colors!

I bought each of my grandchildren the 64 color box of crayolas this past Christmas. I hope they have as much fun with them as I did as a child.

Badness Jones said...

They look great! (and I'm blushing, thanks!)

And blogger is a four-letter word that I won't get into right now. Sometimes Blogger just won't let me choose the spacing or layout of my blog. I think if you know how to do it in html it's better, but I don't. Whenever I try I just end up in tears.

Anonymous said...

Pretty colors. I may have to get creative with the kids and try this. I will have to ask you for more detailed instructions though...I don't want to burn my house down:)

lupingirl said...

I may have to make these with Jessica - fun!

When I post pics, I choose the no layout option. It always sticks them at the top of the post.

Then if you click on the picture and use the mouse to drag it down the post, you should be able to position it where you want it. It's a bit of a pain, but it works.