
This is the newest addition to the family! Meet Chevy! No, not in my house unfortunatly, but my daughter's. I had to take Tela over to the island on Monday for a quick overnighter, and greeting us at the ferry was my daughter, with her jacket bulging and wiggling mysteriously. Low and behold, Chevy's little face appeared, ooohs and aaahs all around! Sooooo cute!
On the home front, we are still not done. The cabinets are FINALLY due to arrive next week, so the kitchen is getting ripped out on Thursday, then the painting, then the install. I won't have my countertops until the following Monday, so it will be an interesting weekend. As long as I have my coffee pot, I will be ok! I do have some pics still to download, and I will be taking pics as the reno's are underway, but I will wait and download them all in one post. We still have until the middle of April for the delivery of our fireplace/entertainment centre, so the big tv isn't even out of it's box yet. We are still using old ugly milk crates to put our little tv, oh ya, we are stylin'.. lol.
Hope everyone has a great weekend, I am hoping the rain lets up so I can start on my yard. I have some ideas, but need to get to a garden shop to see if they will work. We have certain spots that stay in full sun, and some stay in full shade, so I need to find out if the plants I have in mind will work in the areas I want them. I look forward to the challenge of getting it all together though, I love gardening, and this place is just the right size to not be to much, but just enough to keep me busy. They really didn't do much before, so that leaves me with a clean slate to start with, instead of having to work around existing layouts. Fun fun fun!!!!!
3 comments:
What a cute puppy, and Chevy is such a neat name.
Ditto on the coffee pot. If that works, everything else is manageable!
Aww...what an adorable puppy! I love the way they are willing to snuggle.
Good luck with the continuation of the kitchen project. I hope you are enjoying the moving/renovation.
Have a great rest of the weekend:)
Awe puppies are cute, shoot and baby animal is cute! How fun for you guys.
Oh and coffee is mandatory, the rest is questionable.
Post a Comment