It is beeeeeeautiful out today! I grabbed my bag and headed off to the library then to a sushi place for some take-out for dinner. Then I realized I didn't have enough arms to do the rest of the stuff I needed to,, lol. Since my right arm/shoulder don't function properly, I am unable to carry a bag on that side, or wear a backpack properly. I have tried over the shoulder 'pouches', but for some odd reason most are designed for right shoulders, and if you put them on your left shoulder they hang crooked accross your back. I have had things fall out because of how they tilt. Very frustrating! Ah well, do I care right now? NOOOO, because the weather is fantastic, the birds are singing in the tree outside my window, and I have SUSHI for dinner. Now I just have to make two more trips into town and I can get everything else I need. Good thing it is only a few blocks,, hehehe..
Happy Sunshine!
The excitement of almost spring…
6 years ago
1 comment:
You need a rolling cart. Those things rock!
Post a Comment