Well, the weekend is upon us! Last night I went to my first 'strata' meeting. I met most of my new neighbors, and was pretty happy overall. The key won't actually be in my hot little hands until tomorrow, but the completion date went through yesterday, so I was allowed to go and vote on such things as repairing the basketball hoop etc. Oh ya baby!
So, back to the point of this post, I am now totally immersed in boxes and packing etc. Not much left to do here, but as of tomorrow, we are starting to load things over in the car. The moving truck is booked for Wednesday for the big big stuff, but since it is only two blocks away, there are alot of things I can get there before then. I don't know how much comp time I will have between now and then, so if I am not commenting on your blogs, I will still be reading when I can, but may not have time to impart my words of wisdom,, hehe,,
I will be documenting the move with some pics, and will post when I can.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!
The excitement of almost spring…
6 years ago
3 comments:
I envy you your new place, but I do NOT envy you having to move!
How exciting for you to have your new place! Have fun moving and don't over work yourself.
Can't wait for photos of the move and the new diggs!
Hope the move is going well! We are moving too, we just got a place that we are buying. Yay for new homes!
Post a Comment