About Me

My photo
A mom, a grandma, and a sexy beast (ok just a beast before my first cup of coffee)

Sunday, October 19, 2008

If Becky can be lazy, then why can't I??

Becky over at Becky's Babbles (link posted in my blogroll, cause that's just how lazy I can be) posted this, and I stole it from her.
Answer each question with only one word..
1) Where is your cell phone - table
2) Your significant other -gone
3) Your hair - wet
4) Your mother - judgemental
5) Your father - old
6) Your favourite thing - Tela
7) Your dream last night - colourful
8) Your favourite drink - coffee
9) Your dream/goal - healthy
10) The room your in - livingroom
11) Your hobby -walking
12) Your fear -snakes
13) In 6 years -alive
14) What your not -disloyal
15) Muffins -eww
16) Wish list item -health
17) Where you grew up -BC
18) Last thing you did -peed
19) What are you wearing -sweats
20) Favourite gadget -cell
21) Your pets -none
22) Your computor -laptop
23) Your mood -lazy
24) Missing someone -yes
25) Your car -grey
26) Something your not wearing -frown
27) Favourite store -liquor
28) Like someone -yes
29) Favourite colour -black
30) Last time you laughed -today
31) Last time you cried -

Well, I have decided being lazy is hard work! I have a hard time with one word answers, I always feel the need to explain/express myself, and spend more time coming up with one word than it would take me to just babble the whole story out about why/when/who/what! I didnt answer last time I cried, because I really don't know, and that is a good thing I guess. Hopefully I don't update that answer anytime soon either. Does that mean I am happy, or just to lazy to cry,, lol,, definately too lazy to think about for now!
Thanks Becky for helping me having a lazy day too!

3 comments:

Talina said...

Lazy days all all good, I am still in my PJ's... if that isn't lazy I don;t know what is.

Plus those question answer things are not easy to complete.

Anonymous said...

Glad I could help in your laziness:)

Emerald said...

I stole it too! muahahahahahaa