Ok, fingers crossed, here goes nothing right? I have blogged elsewhere, but the format/blog thingy I was on didn't like to have people comment. Not very people/blog friendly I say! Ok, I can truly say sometimes I wish people would keep their mouth shut, but when you blog, you kind of have to expect some type of feedback. I was getting a little paranoid when I wasn't getting much though, until some people emailed me and said they couldn't comment, so I didn't feel quite so invisible in cyberspace after all. Anywhooooo, I am going to try and set this up over the next few days, tweek it a bit to suit me. Hopefully this goes better than the previous one!
1 comment:
Woho a blog I can actually comment on. I wasn't able to comment on your MSN one cause I didn't have an account or whatever...
Glad the box of wine was inspirational. Long live the boxed wine!
Now did you want me to change the link in my blogroll to this address?
Post a Comment