About Me

My photo
A mom, a grandma, and a sexy beast (ok just a beast before my first cup of coffee)

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Counter offer, and I really like the counters!

Ok, panic is setting in. They rejected the offer, but have put in a counter offer. So of course, I met them in the middle with a counter-counter offer. Did I mention I loved loved loved the kitchen counters? Maybe they will just take an offer on the play house????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo excited for you!! You really do sound hyped! :-) And you are right... if this one does not go through, your fun has just begun. But I do hope that this one works. It does sound perfect for you! I am really happy for you, Nuck :-)

Keep us posted?

Donna B. said...

How exciting! Since you're serious about this, I'd say start packing instead of fidgeting.

Of course, I wouldn't do that because it might make sense. But it's fine for you! LOL!!

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so nervous for you! I was a nervous wreck while waiting to see if our home offer would be accepted! I have fingers and toes crossed for you!