About Me

My photo
A mom, a grandma, and a sexy beast (ok just a beast before my first cup of coffee)

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hi-Ho Hi-Ho, it's off to buy a house I go.....

Never let it be said I am wishy-washy. I get a plan, and I run with it, no looking back. I woke up one day not to long ago, and thought, screw it, I want to own a home again. I happen to know one of my ex's ex's (make sense?) sells homes, so I looked her up and told her what I want, what I can afford, and what has she got? Today I viewed, I liked, and I offered. Now is the wait, will they accept, will they counter-offer, will they ask what kind of mental facility I escaped from? The waiting game begins and I hate waiting. I am the one who reads the back of the book first, remember? I am the one who looks up movie spoilers before watching, remember? What to do, what to do to pass the time. Fidget, clean my (rented) home, do some laundry, blog, fidget, check if the phone is still working, fidget.. oh the list goes on. If this goes through, I will have an extra bedroom to have as a room to myself. I have bookshelves to go in there, my computor, my little tv..... oh the possiblities. Somewhere to make my shadow boxes.
It is a townhouse, but it has a basement with a seperate laundry room down there. The basement is actually really nice, done up as a family room, so yayyyyy, somewhere for toys and mess to acumilate without care. The main floor is livingroom/diningroom/kitchen, so ya know, yaayyyy for that,, lol. Upstairs is 3 bedrooms, so one for meeeee, one for "T" and oh wait,, ANOTHER ONE FOR ME! Of course there is a bathroom in there somewhere, lol. The backyard is fenced off, with a deck, a tree, a patch of grass,, AND A PLAYHOUSE!! It has windows and a little itty bitty balcony all of its own! How coool is that! It is not huge by any means, a lot of rooms, but they are fairly small, but being a townhouse that is expected. Also, because it is a townhouse, the yard work is done for me, so that is a good thing, but I can put out my outdoor potted plants that I can look after without help.
I am soooooooo hyped. On the other hand, if for what ever reason this doesn't go through, the hunt is on, which is half the fun. I needed a goal, and now I have one. Yayyyyyy!!!!

No comments: