So, I was tagged by http://opiningonline.com/ also known as Donna B.
6 Unimportant Things About Me.
Well, I thought everything about ME was important, but,, some must beg to differ.
1) I wear alot alot alot of black.
2)I love socks, they give my feet hugs all day long!
3)I hate feet, don't want to see them, touch them, think about them, blog about them,, oh crap I just did!
4)I love coffee, but hate hate hate making it. My coffee pot drips when I pour :(
5)I want menopause to kick in, ANY TIME,, I am always cold, so a good hot flash would be great!
6)I have never tagged or been tagged (blog wise I mean) so wish me luck!
The excitement of almost spring…
6 years ago
5 comments:
Don't be begging for those hot flashes too soon. They don't warm you up, they do things like make you want to be naked and bury yourself in 6 feet of snow when it's -10F outside.
Thank goodness they are just flashes.
Now, about that foot non-fetish thing...
Haha! Feet...they may ugly, but they a very demanding job. I don't like mine being touched, unless I'm getting a pedicure:)
I hate feet too! And knees and elbows. They are all just ugly!
But, we'd all look so strange without them!
I had a complete hysterectomy in 1996 and had menopause over with in 3 days.
I hate to make the coffee, too.
Post a Comment